Looking for a Therapy Dog?
Search our directory and find your nearest “Lead The Way Certified” therapy dog & handler teams
Here you will find the many graduates of Lead The Way AAI Institute. Our graduates have undergone intensive assessments, and agree to follow the strictest ethical, safety and professional guidelines. Lead The Way does not offer individual recommendations or endorsements, neither are graduates employees of Lead The Way.
Cert IV Alcohol & Other Drugs
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology
Master of Psychology (Clinical)
current Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology PhD) candidate
Bachelor Psychological Science
• Accredited EMDR Practitioner (Stage 1, Stage 2, Master Class)
• Advanced Certificate of Supervision
• Certificate 1V Clinical Hypnosis
• Certificate IV Counselling & Conflict Resolution
• Certificate Ethical Maturity – Supervision
• Certificate for Group Supervision
• Certified in Brainspotting™, Supervisor and Expert,
• Diploma Clinical Hypnosis
• Diploma Ego State Therapy
• Graduate Diploma Advanced Counselling
• Masters Psychotherapy & Counselling
Intensive Therapy Dog Handlers – 5 Day Intensive, Youth Worker, Equine Specialist, EAGALA qualified, EPI model qualified, currently studying Counselling/Community Services
Note: This directory is intended as a general reference source of individuals who have completed our certification course(s), however please note that LTW makes no recommendation, endorsement or association with these individuals or businesses. Information provided should be carefully evaluated and users should make their own independent decision about their particular circumstances. Health professionals working in Australia must carry registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency), and teachers must be registered with their state board. Other professionals may carry memberships with relevant professional bodies. We recommend all AAI practitioners hold membership of AAIAA (Animal-Assisted Intervention Association of Australia).