Looking for a Therapy Dog?
Search our directory and find your nearest “Lead The Way Certified” therapy dog & handler teams. Search for the right team by service category – Aged Care, Disability, Education/Schools, Health/Medical, Mental Health, Recreational or Volunteer
Here you will find the many graduates of Lead The Way AAI Institute. Our graduates have undergone intensive assessments, and agree to follow the strictest ethical, safety and professional guidelines. Lead The Way does not offer individual recommendations or endorsements, neither are graduates employees of Lead The Way.
Whats New? From 2019, all Certified Handlers will be listed in our Directory, including their level of certification!
Directory listings will include; the handler’s Certification Number and level (Certified Handler, Advanced Handler, Multi-Dog Handler or Practitioner) and will include the dog’s level of certification (Visiting, Advanced, Multi-Dog) and expiration date.
• Accredited EMDR Practitioner (Stage 1, Stage 2, Master Class)
• Advanced Certificate of Supervision
• Certificate 1V Clinical Hypnosis
• Certificate IV Counselling & Conflict Resolution
• Certificate Ethical Maturity – Supervision
• Certificate for Group Supervision
• Certified in Brainspotting™, Consultant, Supervisor and Expert,
• Diploma Clinical Hypnosis
• Diploma Ego State Therapy
• Graduate Diploma Advanced Counselling
• Masters Psychotherapy & Counselling
Note: This directory is intended as a general reference source of individuals who have completed our certification course(s), however please note that LTW makes no recommendation, endorsement or association with these individuals or businesses. Information provided should be carefully evaluated and users should make their own independent decision about their particular circumstances. Health professionals working in Australia must carry registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency), and teachers must be registered with their state board. Other professionals may carry memberships with relevant professional bodies. We recommend all AAI practitioners hold membership of AAIAA (Animal-Assisted Intervention Association of Australia).